Why Choose Shapiro Law Group?
Every year a surprising number of individuals in the Boston area suffer injuries in unforeseen accidents. Whether due to a distracted driver, negligent pet or homeowner, careless property manager or employer, or anything else, accidents occur everywhere, including on the road, at work, or even at home. These incidents can be traumatic, painful, and costly, and they can cause life-altering effects, such as long-term injuries or significant changes to your employment status, not to mention the accumulation of medical bills and the loss of wages. Their impacts only compound when the accident seemed avoidable, or when a victim learns that their insurance does not want to provide the financial assistance they require.
Thankfully, at Shapiro Law Group, we believe all accidents necessitate full compensation, and people should not needlessly suffer at the fault of another. We seek to maximize benefits for all our clients by demanding repayment for physical and mental medical bills, vocational retraining, permanent disability, protracted medical treatment, and work absences. Shapiro Law Group is one of the few law firms capable of meeting the legal needs of clients with a focused team approach that solo practitioners and big law firms cannot match. With this approach, each of our clients receives the guidance of two of our highly knowledgeable attorneys to ensure the best possible outcome. Your personalized team will lead you to the highest recovery either by litigation or settlement for your car accident, personal injury, and workers’ compensation cases.
We practice law in multiple areas while giving each client the individual attention they require for their unique circumstances. All of us at Shapiro Law Group consider every case on a personal level, so we truly feel and understand what clients are going through.
Engaging with the legal system can be confusing and complicated, and we will guide you through every step of the process to ensure you are fully aware of each development in your case. You are never on your own. Unlike other law firms that treat you like another case number, we recognize your claim directly connects to your livelihood, welfare, and overall quality of life. Therefore, we treat you with the dignity and respect you deserve.
Areas of Expertise
Shapiro Law Group specializes in a comprehensive personal injury litigation practice representing clients in a wide-ranging variety of personal injury matters, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Motorcycle accidents
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Workers’ compensation
- Spinal cord injuries and paralysis
- Burn accidents
- Wrongful death
- Insurance bad faith
- Psychological damages
- Product liability
- Premises liability
Shapiro Law Group employs a well-established group of attorneys known for their ability to handle challenging cases regarding these issues. We are proud of our work, and we continue to push the boundaries of success on behalf of injured parties and deserving victims. If a reckless person or entity caused you to suffer emotionally, physically, financially, or any mixture of the three, we will fight harder for you than any other firm.
7 Reasons Why Clients Choose Shapiro Law Group
- We have a relentless devotion to quality. Our attorneys possess levels of experience and commitment that stack up alongside the best in the business.
- We put an entire team of lawyers at your disposal. Unlike firms that assign one attorney to each case, we utilize a team approach. We believe “two heads are better than one” in the practice of law. This tactic leads to more favorable outcomes for our clients, as our attorneys can combine their collective knowledge of previous cases to recognize any particularities that may give them an advantage.
- We have a transparent attorney-client relationship with every one of our clients. Experienced attorneys lead each case. At some firms, paralegals are responsible for much of the casework, which can lead to substandard work and poor results. This procedure is not the case with Shapiro Law Group.
- We have a documented history of representing real people, not insurance companies, corporations, or governments, so we know the kind of care and attention needed to support our clients.
- We believe in consistent and timely communication. We communicate with clients in the manner they prefer, such as email, phone, text, and in-person meetings, rather than subjecting to our predilections. We keep them informed throughout their case, giving them peace of mind at their convenience.
- We only get paid if YOU get paid! We offer a Free Consultation and Case Evaluation. We will fight the insurance company to ensure they do the right thing and get you the MAXIMUM recovery you deserve.
- We are a comprehensive resource for all your legal issues. Even if we do not handle cases such as yours, we can often steer you in the right direction. We have access to an ever-expanding network of high-caliber attorneys and other professionals, so you never have to operate in the dark.
Shapiro Law Group Ethics and Values
Each Boston personal injury attorney at Shapiro Law Group passionately adheres to a code of values that helps them build relationships with our clients. This faithfulness distinguishes our practice from other law groups, as we create a level of rapport with our clients that the rest of the litigation world cannot match. Unlike many firms out there, we consider it a privilege to be by your side and tell your story to those that need to hear it. We are unwavering in our dedication to our clients, and we ensure they receive as much compensation as possible for any injuries. During this process, we provide them support and access to all of the resources they may need.
With these objectives in mind, should you choose us, we promise the following about our practice:
- We keep our power and hold our ground.
- We fight for our victims and their loved ones.
- We support each other in every case.
- We take pride in our work and accomplishments.
- We are tough.
- We are fair and balanced.
- We give everything we have until the very end.
- We are honest.
- We keep our promises.
WE FIGHT FOR YOU!
If you suffered injuries in an accident, you need an advocate in your corner who will look out for your rights while you focus on recovery. Our experienced and knowledgeable attorneys and staff will give you and your case the personal attention you deserve, so we can assess what the accident has cost you, physically and emotionally, and the best way to proceed to ensure you receive the right compensation. Our firm will work to line up witnesses and experts, gather evidence, investigate the scene, and do everything we can to clearly and concisely present your side and your losses. We will work diligently to get you the compensation you need to recover and protect the future needs of your family. We also have the negotiating and litigating skills required to take on the insurance company when they try to get you to settle for less than you need.
By handling the legal side of an auto accident, our primary goal is to help restore and reintroduce health, peace, and stability into your life and make sure you have the proper peace of mind necessary to recover and move forward. We work for you, not for the money.
Shapiro Law Group provides ongoing support throughout the entire process, so you do not have to fight alone or ever feel in the dark about how your case is progressing. Unlike many law firms, we assign a team of personable and specialized lawyers to each case, a method that solo practitioners and large firms alike cannot replicate. We are always accessible and available to our clients because we understand what is at stake. To this end, we will:
- Answer and return all your correspondence the way you prefer
- Keep you informed about your case with updates as soon as they occur
- Walk you through each step of the litigation process to be sure you understand what is happening and what all possible outcomes may be
- Refer you to an equally qualified professional if for some reason we are unable to help when you need it
Contact us at (339) 298-2300 to set up your initial consultation.
WE FIGHT FOR YOU!
Contact us to set up your initial consultation. (339) 298-2300.